With the implementation of my country's reform and opening policy, the national economy has achieved rapid growth, and a large number of urban residential buildings, public buildings and tourist facilities have been built and new requirements have been put forward for the supply of hot water and domestic water. In particular, people are paying more and more attention to water quality issues, and their requirements are constantly increasing. Due to its corrosiveness, galvanized steel pipes, a common pipe material, will gradually be introduced to the stage of history under the influence of relevant policies in my country. Plastic pipes, composite pipes and copper pipes have become common pipe materials for piping systems. However, in many cases, stainless steel pipes are more advantageous, especially thin-walled stainless steel pipes with a wall thickness of only 0.6-1.2mm. They are reliable, hygienic, environmentally friendly and economical in drinking water systems and hot water systems. And other features. It has been proved by foreign engineering practice to be one of the comprehensive, new, energy-saving and environmentally friendly pipes for the water supply system. It is also a very competitive water supply pipe, which will definitely play an unparalleled role in improving water quality and improving people's living standards. effect.
In the building water supply piping system, because the galvanized steel pipe has ended its hundred years of glorious history, various new plastic pipes and composite pipes have developed rapidly, but various pipes still have some shortcomings to varying degrees, which are far from being fully adapted. The needs of water supply piping system and our country's requirements for drinking water and related water quality. Therefore, relevant experts predict that: the construction of water supply pipes will recover to the age of metal pipes. According to foreign experience, thin-walled stainless steel pipes are recognized as one of the most comprehensive pipes among metal pipes.
In order to promote stainless steel pipes, my country has started to reduce wall pipes and cost since the end of the 1990s to solve the technical problem of thin-walled stainless steel pipes with "high diameter-to-wall ratio and high density". fast. If a pipeline can be popularized and used, localization is indispensable. At present, some domestic manufacturers have the ability to produce and further develop thin-walled stainless steel pipes and fittings.
Stainless steel pipes are reliable, hygienic, environmentally friendly, economical and applicable. The thin-walled pipes and the successful development of new reliable, simple and convenient connection methods give it more advantages that other pipes cannot be replaced, and they will be used more and more in engineering. The use will become more and more widespread, and the prospects are promising.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Which fields can the small stainless steel capillary be used in?
- The operation process of stainless steel small capillary tube when deheating
- Briefly describe what influences the surface quality of stainless steel pipes
- Analyze what are the applicable connection methods for stainless steel pipes
- Is there any change in the demand for copper strips in the home appliance industry
- How to deal with the waste of stainless steel wire
- How to effectively prevent stainless steel wire
- Professional analysis from stainless steel pipe manufacturers
- What is the development prospect of stainless steel pipe industry
- How much do you know about copper belt