Do you know what affects the quality of the surface of stainless steel pipes? 304 stainless steel pipe is a kind of stainless steel decorative pipe in austenite. In addition to basic mechanical properties such as outstanding tensile resistance, corrosion resistance and high hardness, it also has a high-quality appearance. The brightness reaches the standard height, but it should be noted that the brightness of the 304 stainless steel tube will be reduced due to improper operation or failure to prepare during the processing.
One of the important factors affecting the appearance quality of stainless steel pipes is that the oil content of the emulsion is too high. The emulsion is a necessary solution when the cold rolling mill is running and processing stainless steel plates. It is very important for the lubricity and cooling of the stainless steel plates. The effect is that the emulsion contains oil components, and the oil at high temperature will be cracked into carbon. If the oil in the emulsion cannot be removed in time after being carbonized at a high temperature, it will accumulate on the surface of the 304 stainless steel pipe, and indentation will be formed after rolling. Because there is a lot of oil in the emulsion, after annealing the inner wall of the maintenance cover, it will form carbonization and accumulate on the inner wall of the maintenance cover. During other processing, these carbon blacks will be brought to the outer part of the 304 stainless steel pipe, and then covered. The appearance of 304 stainless steel pipe affects the appearance quality. After a long time of processing work, a lot of oil, carbon black and dust will also accumulate on the convection plate and the stove. If it is not cleaned up in time, the same will fall on the surface of the stainless steel plate.
In fact, the chemical composition and surface finish of 304 stainless steel pipe are closely related to the production environment and cleanliness. As long as the convection plate, stove and maintenance cover are cleaned up in time, the surface quality of 304 stainless steel pipe can be improved indirectly.
Adhering to the clean appearance of stainless steel pipes can effectively extend the service life of stainless steel pipes, save costs, and invent greater use value.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Analyze various aspects of the use characteristics of stainless steel pipes
- Which fields can the small stainless steel capillary be used in?
- The operation process of stainless steel small capillary tube when deheating
- Briefly describe what influences the surface quality of stainless steel pipes
- Analyze what are the applicable connection methods for stainless steel pipes
- Is there any change in the demand for copper strips in the home appliance industry
- How to deal with the waste of stainless steel wire
- How to effectively prevent stainless steel wire
- Professional analysis from stainless steel pipe manufacturers
- What is the development prospect of stainless steel pipe industry