Normalizing is to heat the mold steel to 30~50℃ above Ac3 (hypoeutectoid steel) or Accm (eutectoid and hypereutectoid steel). After obtaining austenite, it is cooled in air to obtain a uniform arrangement containing pearlite. The heat treatment process.
The intention of normalizing: normalizing of die steel is to improve the cutting function, eliminate the shortcomings of hot processing, eliminate the network carbide in the hypereutectoid die steel, prepare for the spheroidizing annealing, and improve the mechanical function of the die.
Annealing is a heat treatment process that heats the die steel to a temperature above or below the critical point Ac1, and then slowly cools it with the furnace temperature after holding it to obtain a near-equilibrium arrangement.
The intention of annealing: the main intention is to uniform the chemical composition and arrangement of the die steel, refine the grain, adjust the hardness, eliminate stress and work hardening, improve the forming and cutting functions of the steel, and make arrangements for quenching.
Die steel annealing classification: the types of die steel annealing include complete annealing, dispersion annealing, isothermal annealing, incomplete annealing, spheroidizing annealing, recrystallization annealing and stress relief annealing.
Stainless steel small capillaryElectrochromatography is a new type of micro-separation analysis technology developed in recent years. It integrates the advantages of stainless steel small capillary electrophoresis and micro-diameter column liquid chromatography. Applying a DC high voltage electric field to achieve its superior separation ability for trace messy biological and chemical system samples. With the continuous progress of industrialization, the requirements for refinement of engineering construction are getting higher and higher, and the application fields of stainless steel small capillary tubes are becoming more and more extensive. For example, a welding technique called high-frequency welding of silver welding rings uses small stainless steel capillaries. According to industry insiders, the welding process of this kind of welding technology is messy, and it is especially suitable for welding demand with higher output. In general, this welding method is to fill the gap between the workpiece and form the joint process of the molten silver welding ring under the action of the small stainless steel capillary tube.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- What factors affect the surface quality of stainless steel pipes
- Analyze various aspects of the use characteristics of stainless steel pipes
- Which fields can the small stainless steel capillary be used in?
- The operation process of stainless steel small capillary tube when deheating
- Briefly describe what influences the surface quality of stainless steel pipes
- Analyze what are the applicable connection methods for stainless steel pipes
- Is there any change in the demand for copper strips in the home appliance industry
- How to deal with the waste of stainless steel wire
- How to effectively prevent stainless steel wire
- Professional analysis from stainless steel pipe manufacturers