What factors affect the elastic modulus and conductivity of copper strips
In the elastic deformation stage of copper material, its stress and strain become positively related (that is, in accordance with Hooke's law), and its share coefficient is called copper elastic modulus. Copper elastic modulus is the magnitude of stress required when unit strain is generated; copper is conductive The rate refers to the ability of the metal such as red copper to allow current to pass, and is the ratio of the resistivity relative to the IACS copper specification. Under certain conditions, the value of copper conductivity is determined. Then affectCopper stripWhat are the factors of elastic modulus and conductivity?
1. Factors affecting the elastic modulus of red copper: The elastic modulus of red copper strips is only related to the chemical composition of the red copper material and the external temperature, and has nothing to do with the change of the structure and the heat treatment state.
2. Factors affecting the conductivity of copper:
(1) Different metals have different electron densities.
(2) Temperature and metal structural defects will reduce the mean free path of electrons:
①Defects in metal: Various defects in special-shaped copper tubes, such as impurity atoms, vacancies, internal (grain boundary) dislocations, and external appearance form lattice distortions that cause electron wave scattering, and then affect conductivity.
②Temperature: The effect of temperature on metal resistance is due to the thermal oscillation of the ion lattice caused by the temperature to form the scattering of electron waves. The increase in temperature will intensify the ion oscillation and the amplitude of the thermal oscillation, and the disorder of atoms will increase, which will cause the copper The band resistivity increases with the increase of temperature.
High purity, fine organization, extremely low oxygen content. No pores, trachoma, looseness, good electrical conductivity, high precision on the surface of the electro-eroded mold, after the heat treatment process, the electrode has no directionality, suitable for fine punching, fine punching, and has good thermal conductivity, processability, ductility, Corrosion resistance and weather resistance, etc. It has good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and processing properties, and can be welded and brazed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- How does the stainless steel pipe stand out when the whole wood home is attacked?
- What should be paid attention to in the maintenance of stainless steel small capillary
- What causes the obstruction of the small stainless steel capillary?
- How much do you know about the superior performance of the small stainless steel capillary?
- Magnetism and Maintenance of Stainless Steel Small Capillary
- How to effectively control the surface quality of copper strip
- The purpose of normalizing and annealing stainless steel small capillary
- What factors affect the surface quality of stainless steel pipes
- Analyze various aspects of the use characteristics of stainless steel pipes
- Which fields can the small stainless steel capillary be used in?