Stainless steel small capillaryIt is widely used in the industry. Below we separately analyze the alkaline leaching and shot blasting methods of stainless steel wire before pickling.
After the stainless steel wire rod is rolled, the oxide scale on the surface of the stainless steel wire rod is combined with the mass and is difficult to remove. If it is directly pickled, the effect is not very good. Therefore, a pretreatment method can be carried out first, and then a mixed acid of oxidant and activator can be selected. Cleaning can remove stainless steel oxide scale more effectively.
There are two commonly used pretreatment methods for stainless steel wire: alkaline immersion method and shot peening method.
1. Alkali leaching method
Alkaline immersion is to soak the wire in an alkaline molten salt or solution to change the structure of the oxide scale. Alkali leaching can be divided into molten salt alkaline leaching and solution alkaline leaching. The appearance of stainless steel is not damaged by the molten salt alkali leaching, and the metal loss during pickling is relatively small, and the pickling time can be greatly shortened to improve the production efficiency. However, the molten salt must be kept at a high temperature and the energy consumption is high. Another disadvantage is the need to set up a special alkali tank, the alkali tank has a long heating cycle and large energy consumption. Some manufacturers with small output and unable to produce continuously use the solution alkaline leaching process. The principle of solution alkaline leaching is the same as that of molten salt alkaline leaching, but the use temperature is lower than the boiling point of the solution, and the alkaline leaching time is relatively long. Although soaking in alkaline potassium permanganate aqueous solution (temperature about 100°C) saves energy, the production efficiency is low and can only be used as a supplementary method.
2. Shot peening
Shot peening is to use a nine-throwing machine to accelerate the pellets to a certain speed, and then spray them to the surface of the rotating wire from a certain point of view. Under the impact of the pellets, the surface of the steel produces elastic deformation, and there is almost no elastic deformation of the oxide scale. , So the oxide scale is broken, loose, and shedding. Generally, carbon steel and low-alloy steel wire rods have thicker oxide scales and weak bond to the substrate. Shot peening can remove oxide scales. However, stainless steel wire rods have thin, dense, and strong bond to the substrate, making it difficult to spray. The pill method removes the oxide scale and can only be used as a pretreatment method before pickling. It is mostly used for the pretreatment of annealing martensitic steel, ferritic steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel wire that does not allow alkali leaching. For the pellets, steel pellets with a certain hardness and resistance to chipping are mostly used. The material, diameter, blasting speed, and quantity of the pellets will affect the appearance of the finished wire. Shot peening is divided into two types: single unfolding shot peening and coil shot peening. Considering the production efficiency, the coil shot blasting machine should be used for large-scale production.
Hangzhou Co., Ltd. was established in 2013. The company has a plant area of 5600 square meters and a monthly production and sales volume of 80,000 tons. The products comply with China GB, American ASTM, and have obtained ISO9001, IS09002 certification. All ex-factory products have SGS reports and materials under the ROHS directive. Proof, welcome new and old customers to visit and guide.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- What is the purpose of the small pinholes on the flat enameled wire
- Show you what is piano wire
- What factors affect the elastic modulus and conductivity of copper strips
- How does the stainless steel pipe stand out when the whole wood home is attacked?
- What should be paid attention to in the maintenance of stainless steel small capillary
- What causes the obstruction of the small stainless steel capillary?
- How much do you know about the superior performance of the small stainless steel capillary?
- Magnetism and Maintenance of Stainless Steel Small Capillary
- How to effectively control the surface quality of copper strip
- The purpose of normalizing and annealing stainless steel small capillary