Key points of the production process of copper strip
The copper strip has high purity, fine structure, and extremely low oxygen content. It has no pores, trachoma, looseness, good electrical conductivity, and the surface of the electro-eroded mold has high precision. After heat treatment, the electrode has no directionality. It is suitable for fine punching and fine punching. It has excellent thermal conductivity, processability, ductility, Corrosion resistance and weather resistance, etc. It has outstanding electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and processing functions, and can be welded and brazed.
Today, the technical staff of Hangzhou Co., Ltd. will give you a brief descriptionCopper stripKey points of the production process:
1. Ingot heating. Red copper ingots are prone to surface oxidation when heated, and similar ingots without oxygen have a tendency to permeate oxygen when heated. Therefore, the heating should generally be micro-reducible (mostly used for oxygen-free copper, copper with more oxygen is not suitable because it is prone to "hydrogen disease") or a neutral atmosphere, and a positive furnace pressure should be maintained. When heating, it should be heated quickly and baked at low temperature.
2. Cold rolled. Red copper has good plasticity, and the cold working rate between two annealings can reach more than 95%. Therefore, intermediate annealing is generally not required in the cold rolling process.
3. Hot rolling. The hot rolling of copper strip ingots should adopt low-temperature, rapid and high-processing rate rolling to minimize high-temperature oxidation.
4. Finished annealing. Red copper is easy to oxidize when returning, so it needs to be carried out in an annealing furnace with a protective atmosphere.
5. Cleaning and finishing. The appearance of brass belt is easy to change color, so it should be cleaned and passivated in time. The copper tape is relatively soft, so methods (such as lining paper) should be adopted to avoid scratches, and the pressing force of the cutter should be carefully adjusted during cutting to avoid indentation.
Red copper is relatively pure copper. It fully demonstrates the ductility, conductivity and corrosion resistance of metallic copper, among which ductility is an important feature of copper decoration. Red copper has a high melting point and is not easy to cast. Its good ductility makes up for this shortcoming, so it can be easily processed into various shapes and patterns. The dark red metallic luster makes it have a calm and noble quality while expressing a sense of modernity. It is a commonly used material in copper ornaments.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- What is the purpose of the small pinholes on the flat enameled wire
- Show you what is piano wire
- What factors affect the elastic modulus and conductivity of copper strips